Sarah Lovell Art - Designs Dolliedaydream Blog Header!




As a small business owner myself, I am passionate about supporting and helping promote local artisans, start up's and other small companies.

After almost eight year's blogging, I am so lucky to have had a new blog header designed by local artist and illustrator Sarah Lovell.

Sarah Lovell Art 

There is a sprinkle of magic to Sarah's designs, as she draws on inspiration gathered from family, friends and life.  As well as designing beautiful cards and prints, her paintings and collages are stunning, and encapsulate all of my favorite things - horses, magic, fairytales, dreams and sparkle.  I love the whimsical nature of Sarah's work and she has proved a perfect match for me ... she even loves Unicorns!   

My brief was to capture my love of yoga, fashion, coastal living and cupcakes, as well as including a little caricature of my much loved son;- Luca, our rescue dog Alfie, and my good self!  Being a little obsessed with all things Parisienne, in particular Laudree macarons, I also requested pretty 'Laduree-esque' pastel colours.

Sarah's work is available via her online store, as well as via a number of local Wimborne and Dorset based boutiques.  If, like me, you have young children, she also designs the cutest kids colouring books, handmade scooter and bike ribbons and cushions. 

  


This partnership really does go to show the power of social media, as I initially discovered Sarah's work on Twitter.  

On a Monday evening, between 7.30pm and 8.30pm, Twitter goes mad as we partake in an online networking event called 'Dorset Hour'.  It is an hour dedicated to all things Dorset, and hosts an amazing array of local business owners, from holistic gardeners to drool worthy bakers.

If you are looking for the prettiest, most magical designs please do pay Sarah a visit - she also welcomes private commissions:
Sarah Lovell Art      

If you are a small business or start up looking for coaching or social media support please visit my 'Coaching' page:
Personal and Image Coaching  

@Dorset_Hour #DorsetHour Dorset Hour Twitter feeds can be followed here:
Dorset Hour Twitter 

4 comments:

  1. That is one fabulous blog banner....amazing artwork! Just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so gorgeous & I love her style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new header, really gorgeous, I so admire anyone who is artistic x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to this fantastic blog header! Obviously she is really talented and I like it that you're so supporting <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye